View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Guide
[quote=Gem Stoner]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I found this website. I took the quiz and it says I am a Sirian.

This link is to a quiz that has been around a long time.

Here's one that is not very well written, I took and and it did not always have the correct answer for me. Too kindergarten type but you might find it interesting.

Here is another quiz, I got 36 out of 50 and I am a lot older than some of the starseed “guru's” claim starseeds existed. That is the thing about labels that make one special, they are subject to interpretation and bias.

Yes I have been taking the first one telling me I could be Andromedan soul and it really resonated, but could'nt dig much further in regard of myself in it... it'll take time I guess :)
The second one gave me 84 score, kinda shocked me haha... what did you score there? I mean this means something
Do you mean you don't believe in starseeds existence or that this belief is binding you from knowing yourself better?

What I meant is that taking on a label of "who you are" limits you and keeps you in a box. It is a trap, easily set for anyone who has self esteem issues and thinks they need to be special.

I got over 90 on the second quiz the first time I took it, I have changed my mind about a few things since then so I score a little lower. I actually believe that thinkers always feel like they are different from everyone else. They see the cognitive dissonance of our social rules and it grates on them. (it does on me and I consider myself a thinker), but what grates more on me is the need for people to put everyone in a special box.

There used to be a website by a woman who was a complete mess and had to justify her inability to interact with others as that she was a starseed, and her criteria for that was based on herself and nothing real, only that she needed someway to make herself special to justify her bad habits.

In my opinion there is too much of that. A starseed was originally defined as a highly functional person, who even as a child knew how to navigate the social issues that all people encounter, as well as being gifted in some form or other (math, art, etc). Now it seems to be a way of escape.

Yes, there are people who remember past lives on other planets, but while you are in a human body on planet earth you are a soul/entity/what ever experiencing being human on planet earth. Don't shirk or belittle that by making it about something else. Embrace the experience, embrace who you are in relation to that and just be. When you know something find a way to integrate it into your experience rather that separate yourself from the experience.