View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Experiencer
It's possible that you have a past life that was connected with ravens as well; perhaps as a familiar, or a pet, or even being one. Ravens are also notoriously intelligent, and it may be that you're able to connect with them on that level in some way. I've heard that ravens and crows have an energy that keeps negatively-focused spirits away, and it's also possible that you also share that energy, or are otherwise a sort of magnet (and vice versa) for living beings that manifest that energy.
Ravens have a history for being noted as especially mystical, from Native American legends to stories of witches having them as familiars. They're a sacred bird that have a lot of mysteries around them.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."