View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 12:30 PM
Master
I have my Chiron in the 11th house.
But that is also about this:"
The 11th house is the areas of life that bring together your passions and the things you have learned.

And then there's group belonging, whether family, nation, etc.

It also says that if you have a heavy emphasis of planets in your 11th house this can symbolize a life full of achievement and luck.
People with 11th house planets tend to be very influential. Friends may become a greater focus than family in this case as well.

I have 5 placements in the 11th house...

But I feel that this part -which is related to its Succedent house type- is more the background 'toning' if that makes sense?
Isn't it the case that this the more important part is the sign your Chiron is in, then in relationship to the background setting which is the sign that rules the house?
For me that is Pisces for the main wound against the background setting of the 11th House, ruled by Aquarius.

CHIRON PISCES WOUND: you were born with natural healing abilities spiritual, mental, and physical. You often have some type of ailment that is difficult to overcome or diagnose as part of your healing journey. Any heartache you experience will have a profound impact on your development of empathy and sensitivity.

Totally resonates, even the difficult to overcome ailment, unfortunately... This ailment is the reason I have not (yet) come to the achievement & luck that should come with many planets in the 11th House.
So definitely a thing!

HEALING GIFTS: This is the placement of the healer archetype giving you the tools you need to implement profound healing change in people’s lives. If you choose a career that involves medicine, counseling, or astrology you are right where you need to be.

I can totally relate to that as well and I do feel I do that, live that. Maybe not as fully as I could, which again is caused by the above mentioned ailments. Although it is also a matter of "daring to", of daring to take a leap of faith, standing tall and going for it and so on.
In all honesty, I'm not living it to the extent I'd need it to be in order to feel fulfilled in life.

All in all more work can be done here for sure!