Thread: sleep demon?
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
How are you both doing? - I met a lady in Kinmel Bay in Wales a few years ago, I was talking to her about Higher Self and she was talking about going on a psychic diet, she knew her stuff I can tell you, and as we parted, it was said then we wonder if we might meet again one day - don't know if she's on here.

Anyway this lady I met briefly outside a cafe was saying to my wife aliens exist and are here in our world... I totally agree, doesn't mean they are bad in any way - some here say they have aliens or aliens spirits as Guides - they are far more advanced than us I can tell you... If it returns and something it does in future that bothers you then we can discuss it further...

If it still concerns you after reading this, and it looks aggressive in any way, then there is info further down the page, a thread by asearcher that might help get rid of anything dark with negative vibes... but if its an intelligent high vibrational spirit then then that info won't work...

Welcome here by the way...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...