View Single Post
Old 15-02-2021, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

I met my spirit guide in a lucid dream

I had a lucid dream that I was walking in a beautiful garden. There was a big black door ahead of me, but I decided to turn to the right and I saw more of the garden. I also saw a old native american woman with gray hair. I told her I don't know what I want in life and I was asking for life advice. She answered me although I don't remember what she said. Then the dream began to fade out and I remembered to say demand clarity so that I can stay in the dream longer. I talked to her a little more before i decided to spin in my dream to astral project, I tried to roll out but the dream ended and I woke up. I think I should stop trying to astral travel while in a lucid dream. Anyway I went back to sleep and I believe I was back at that garden with the old native lady. She began to use singing bowls and some metal thing. She ran the metal thing up and down my spine. I believe she was trying to clear my chakras because I saw them in the dream. When I woke up again I felt my spine radiating and my spine was warm. I felt comfortable with that lady, I believe she could have been my spirit guide. I am so proud of myself for unintentionally remembering to demand clarity when my dream began to fade, keeping my thoughts positive and to spin and try to and astral while in lucid, I even tried to roll out. Even though I failed at the astral projection I am glad I remembered all of that