View Single Post
Old 24-09-2006, 02:59 AM
Pounamu

In my ascension school experience, we were taught how to call up and move the kundalini / Fire Element energy to both clear karmic problems within the body and to nourish and support every cell... but there are those I have talked to who kept strictly to the old view that kundalini was only to be moved strictly in accordance with a traditional guru's instruction, and doing anything else was highly dangerous, and not to be contemplated. Of course as Jaycee notes above, spontaneous flaring of kundalini can take place, and will likely become more common, now that Earth is pushing for ascension.

I am here to tell you that things have changed.... the movement of kundalini wil be guided and assisted by Mother Earth's angels if you call upon them to do so, as the kundalini energies are a natural purifying aspect of the Fire Element, and necessary for the purification and refining of the body, and for burning off one's own karma, once it has been forgiven and the spiritual lesson it carries, absorbed. At ascension school, we learnt to move the kundalini every day in meditation. Only when the kundalini reaches all the body, can one transform the body structure to the new crystalline structure and continue one's ascent. Naturally it is highly desireable to have had some instruction as to the techniques and reasons for doing this - it then makes the process more conscious.

Pounamu