View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 05:40 AM
Experiencer

Great story Aditi.

One thing to understand so you are not confounded or confused is the term Siddha. A Siddha is someone who has attained full accomplishment on the Spiritual Path they are practiced. Full Spiritual Attainment.

If they have siddhis - or show them is something related, but also different. In most true traditions or paths, or individuals - gaining of the 8 major and minor siddhis is only a sign of certain stage of attainment and are not to be proud of, nor stuck in. Generally speaking, Siddha is what we want, not siddhis.

I have seen siddhis in action, except it was not promoted by the Siddha. This is what happens - they happen on their own for the benefit of a person or persons, or nature, etc. I hope you think about this a bit.

Otherwise, I have seen westerners go to India searching this way and who knows where they end up. With ego attachment to siddhis, usually, (not always) comes lower ego stuff, deceit greed desire for power or praise, maybe, etc - who knows.

Kindly look for a Siddha - one who is Illuminated by and KNOWS, Dwells in, IS, the Divine Light / Love of God/ Truth. Anyway, best of luck to you.