View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
Hey guys

A friend and me are currently planing an adventure to India. Our rough sketch is to visit the Isha ashram, attend a few programs and then head out to find Siddhas (people who attained Siddhis). Timespan: 1,5~3months
Although I did experience quite a lot of basic-level telepathy and other paranormal stuff, I want to totally eradicate the last pieces of doubt in my mind questioning the master-level siddhis. I want to experience these things for myself, I want to see them, learn how to -at least in theory- achieve them and generally ask the people who obviously achieved higher understanding than me a few questions about the nature of reality. Since I cannot gauge my current level of understanding in relation to siddhis, I leave open whether or not I want to stay there to achieve some of them myself. First and most important step: experience these things with my own eyes.

The big question is only: how can I find these Siddhas (that also speak English)? I totally do not intend to waste my time on people who just talk. I know there is a general attitude to not exhibit these skills in public and most definately I do not want to meet a black magician or someone with low (e.g. money) intentions. Are you aware of areas which are said to have a lot of siddhas?

If any of you could help me finding the real masters, that would be most appreciated

I found some of the Siddhas by myself.
I never could find a teacher to teach me and I lived in Asia for 8-10 years.

The key seems to be riveted in that of going in to deeper, silent meditation.
Being able to quiet the mind seems to be the hardest part to accomplish what you want.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜