View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Master
Tell them to go into the light if you can't get rid of them use a sage stick and tell him to go to the light of you can't do that have you gotten mediumship friends as mediums it will get rid of the Ghosts and they will help you
You because I know a friend of mine who passed away recently she she ghosts in her house then it's got so bad she couldn't sleep properly so she had to get the mediums for the church it was qualified to get rid of ghosts
But before she passed shape probably pop Argos in the house she probably she probably had put my ghosts in
I am just playing the papers from the funeral home took her body for my home get asked me to get with the ghost that they have full of them has followed them into their home because I'm a qualified yet to get rid of ghosts
Because quite a few of them as friends of mine and one is my future BF
But if it's good spirit you don't mind but evil spirit get rid soon as because you don't want them because the energy is evil and tell him to go into the light you don't belong here go to the railings if you behave yourself you might give it high up but don't have us and threaten me you are in charge of them you are in charge not them because you are the bus not stupid you've got to tell them you are in charge not then

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔