Thread: Dragon realm
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
Do you guys mean to tell me that, when I see someone and I "feel/sense" they could be humanized or incarnated o reincarnated elves, and so on I am ACTUALLY seeing elves and what not?

?

I was once told during a reading that I had a reincarnation life as a fairy and was told by another clairvoyant who did pet readings that My Max would come back to me (as he was bonded to me and would always be with me) and that he'd be bringing another companion, a human girl soul who died as a child from horrific abuse. This life as a cat was given to her so she could heal. I guess word has gotten around that I really spoil my cats, lol.

I have often wondered about her previous life and what she looked like. Mouse is a sweet, sassy little Maine Coon mix with torby markings (tortoiseshell/tabby mix) but mostly grey. If Monet had painted a portrait of a cat, he would have painted my Mouse. When I adopted her and her brother Leo (who's Max reincarnated), I adopted a little black cat at the same time from a separate rescuer. Loki, as it turns out, hypocerabellar dysplasia. The part of brain that governs motor function was not formed properly and he's given himself several concussions by chasing Leo and Mouse when they were all kittens and damaged his retinas and his pupils are permanently dilated. To say he can't see well is an understatement and now at almost 8 years old, he's got cataracts. She looks after him and lets him have her food if he wanders over to her bowl (Leo does the same). And they always greet him with grooming. Anyway, she's a kind and loving cat with a 'take no **** attitude' which is classic tortitude aka tortoiseshell personality. And I tell her that constantly. I tell her how beautiful she is and how much I love her and that I love her sassiness and that she is such a good sister to Loki. And that she's safe here and loved by everyone here. One night I had a dream and I was holding a toddler in my lap saying essentially the same things to the toddler that I say to Mouse. She was a beautiful black child with her hair pulled up into pouf on the top of her head.

So I would say yes?