View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 09:27 AM
Master
Last year I got Diana Coopers book on orbs in as in that she describes each of the 12 chakras AND each of the chambers of the chakras. Some have only 2, others 33, and the 3rd eye has 96.
During her latest chakra webinars (paid for) you travel through each of the chambers to clear them from the stuff you still hold there. Sometimes you go through a group of chambers when the theme is the same as within the scope of 1 hour you can't go into great depth since there are that many chambers.
So for instance a hall with the doors to the first 6 chambers of a chakra and in one of those you can see yourself. Then you have something to clear / do in that particular chamber.
If you then have the Orb book you can also cross check what that particular chamber is about.

I did that as I have the book and it was spot on! But you can also do that without the book.
The book is out of print. I was lucky to find a 2nd hand copy for a reasonable price.

She did the Heart chakra 4 days ago. I'm waiting for the throat chakra webinar -which will be next- as I know I have lots to clear there!