View Single Post
Old 23-01-2022, 03:29 PM
Master
To stay grounded- needs practice; asserting your self in little ways- I presume these situations are in the mundane ( I could list a couple of family issues but having a family my self- the most I come up with is things like the years it takes for the children to grow up? I worry that outter circumstances will prevail their childhood—- And will we be separated in society by foster care and stuff? I worry about being a care giver to all of the children and there’s about 20 of them!!? So I’m presuming on your past posts about narcissism and other traits? Unless you can elaborate further- I’d say asserting your self with situations around him and your meetings- having coffee and prelonging contact and speaking about your self? And asserting with the child? Trying small things at first- moving the boundaries—- having zero tolerance with getting involved in his family life- setting that rule for the self… and trying not to break it—- by adding little things and sticking to them you are paving the way to not being interested in his business’ in ways when he’s talking to you about it - you won’t get involved emotionally- and making your self tired and bogged down…

As far as going on with what he wants- setting boundaries again and having some appointments available after your meetings with him to take your mind of stuff and allow you to keep busy from the grip??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)