View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 07:20 AM
Master

Hii asearcher,

I agree that sex can’t be isolated from emotions and feels. This is why I don’t go to bed with anyone. Just with good friends. We talk, we laugh, we discuss, we feel and we are intimate at times. It good to notice that that intimacy is very seldom. What intimacy does to me (and maybe sex is a big word because usually it doesn’t go that far) is an ultimate letting go and healing. The woman I do have intimacy with or have had it with, notice this too and mostly or only with me: the profound healing. Like after it happened for a moment everything in the head is just so silent and we do things we were just so scared of before. Last time the girl said to me that she was reliving it for an hour or so because she was so happy it had happened.

However I do know the hurts it can bring. The last time was especially hurtful for me. I felt as if it was only one time and no more, and I craved more. So that felt like dying. But I’m not too sure if that should stop me.

Also, no you’re fine asearcher. Somewhere in your post you said maybe something is wrong with you because you’re sensitive? No you’re just you. It’s totally fine.

But yes it’s kind of old I think. But that doesn’t mean it’s bad.

Kindness,

CW