View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 09:59 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
HiHo Elfin - Have you thought about the fact that it is the disproportionateness of people's 'love' of human 'babies' and 'having' them that is one of the main 'cause's of our currently gargantuan-godzilla overpopulational/climatological/diseases-running-rampant CRISES, and the implications this has for what and how future generations 'need' to learn and be taught to 'love' - that is, if there are 'future' generations?

This is not to deny the wonder-full meaning-fullness of the symbolism of 'Christ' baby-n-child images - i.e. the ever-present potential for new/fresh Life-development.
Hi, I believe the universe and everything in it is based on love, and only Love. No anger, greed, jealousy or otherwise. Therefore I would term that as pure love, from the one source, the divine, the creator.The "love" we experience as "humans" can be mis-leading, mis-guided,mis -judgded, because of human emotion i.e anger/ jealousy/ greed etc.One may have perceived a relationship as love only to discover it was short- lived, disappointing, and at best, "lust". I use birth of child as unconditional love because I could never stop loving my children .. ever. You raise the point of "people's love of babies.." etc etc . I do understand where you are coming from with this , however I feel that this is only something we think/ feel as we mature with life experience..... But the truth is..while ever there are males and females on this earth then babies will continue to be born... Because that is "human" nature / instinct.