View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 09:13 AM
asearcher

Hoodoo/Voodooism/vodou

In a past life I practised Hoodoo/Voodooism, spoke native tongue in spell, prays, wore white to ceremony, rituals, danced with naked feet, seen things that could provoke fear, but had a different meaning, saw men and women as worth the same.

It may have been Haiti or the Dominician republic my background was in and in the past from Africa, mixed, colony.

In the past life I recognized an ex boyfriend in this life to be part of that life. We weren't enslaved. I was too part of Catholism or the Christian.

There are things in my own past in this life that has me longing back and triggered things. A thing like always wanting to take baths while in the relationship with the ex, the urge never was as much before . Learn just today that healing baths (herbs) are part of hoodoo/voodooism.
The way I always feel most comfertable going barefoot, dancing barefoot, love the sound or rhythm and drums. How I always have the feeling I had a family and I had the root, shattered, on the go, searching for that unity again.

I think I had a marriage, spiritual, by vodou or official record and we had a child, but life set us in two different directions. I could follow someone with my name (that I had revealed during regression state of mind) living with their child, with a family. I don't think all contact was lost. I don't know if it was during this life time the ex and I found a way to still be in spiritual connection, use other ways than the physical.

In the past life when I began to speak of the native tongue I summoned ancestral spirits for a purpose, and at the time it caught the regressionist off guard, and thought of interupting the process. This is again when I caught on that ancestors and people from it's time long ago, the spirits, mattered much. They were dead, but alive.

The ex boyfriend would say a man painted as a skeleton or looking like a skeleton in the face haunted him. I have seen a man like that. I think it is a voodoo priest, and to me the only feelings are as if this is a brother or father figure or someone with knowledge.

In the times the past life has turned up there has not been a negative thing coming through of the hoodoo/voodooism/vodou teachings.

I have learned that hoodoo/voodooism is an official religion in Haiti.

I have found it difficult to get to understand on depht the traditions, this is because this is something that has been taught from one generation to the next, secluded, and far away, from my own world.

If anyone here wish to share something about it, please do that