Thread: Visitors
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Seeker

Elven Knight, I suggest you look into a group called ETLetsTalk.com, this is literally on their opening page:

We are a GROWING collective of more than 20,000 peaceful groups & individuals from 100+ countries who meetup as CE-5 Teams, once a month, to make coordinated, interactive & united contact with loving & peaceful ET civilizations.

I signed up, which is free and started a group for my area. They even offer a free download of a manual on the exact subject matter of your original post on this thread. Yes, for those of us whom achieve deep mediation on a regular basis, like you stated, we just have to literally and in our mind, project directions to our location. GPS is an awesome compliment to what they freely share.

The day I heard of this group and their efforts, I began immediately staying in this state of concentration, even among my daily activities. Within two weeks and I think it was less, though there was two sightings in our neighborhood. Of one of the two sightings, two people standing in different locations observed the same craft and the exact same movements that the craft made. These two separate people were not friends, nor did they speak or know of each other. I was told the experiences by both of them at separate occasions.

If you become abducted or see them again, they can heal physical ailments and provide information that is kept secret on this planet. I'd have a couple of benevolent requests at the ready.