Thread: need advice
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 06:47 AM
Master

I have to say that the three loud knocks and the spoken words in the physical saying something pretty nonsensical, even sinister would concern me too.

I used to live in Ireland and met many people who had encountered the Banshee. These are elderly female spirits and if they knock three times on your door, especially around midnight, it is a reliable sign that there will shortly be a death in the family. Not saying this is what we're dealing with here, but the parallels would certainly concern me.

Generally speaking, higher beings, such as deities, ascended masters and such are made of pure light and do not as a rule, manifest in the physical. If they do, they might appear as pure light and communicate telepathically. Those spirits on the lower astral are much closer to us vibrationally and this is where they have an ability to affect the physical, with voices, knocks, scratches, moving objects or people around, that sort of thing.

Higher beings also have a sort of radiation about them, which is unmistakable, they radiate benevolence and love, they have such a loving, compassionate presence, this cannot be faked and you must look out for such signs to make sure you aren't being tricked.