Thread: need advice
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpate10
I have heard my name called several time in the past year and before when the three knocks came, I opened my eyes and the clock was 3:33am. In fact every time this happens and I make contact of some sort, I get woken up and have no time to reply. Once I replied "Hello" but I was actually saying the word as I was waking up.

When it first happened to me, I woke up exactly at 3:33, it was a horrible night, later in the morning I was pulled out of my body by those dark things trying to mess with me. That was one of the scariest things that ever happened to me.

Listen to my humble advice, I talk from my own experience, don't trust it, fight back, you can even call for Christ... Don't engage with these voices, they are going to trick you, use you and cause disaster in your life, if you are a weak person, you are going to be put down. I've been very weak in the past but I've learned more and experienced more to be able to handle these dark things.

There are TONS of stories of people talking about the knoks and waking up around 3:33, this is not something new... Do this for me, if you want, when it happens again, call for Christ, it does not matter if you are not religious, just using the word "Christ" has power and see the results.

Meditation opens your mind for more, not all people experience "this more", but some of us, do. You can stop at any time by simply not meditating anymore and using another form of meditation, conscious breathing, which is quite powerful.