View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Guide
It's taken me many years to come to the realisation that I know me better than all of these practitioners. I have subjected myself to some pretty awful experiences; two in particular stand out. The first was a homeopathic remedy which caused me to feel dizzy and light-headed. When I told the practitioner about it, he said it couldn't possibly be the remedy and told me I had high blood pressure and suggested I go to the doctors. That stressed me out and made me angry. My blood pressure is on the low side so I know it wasn't the case. I stopped the remedy and the dizziness stopped.

Second case was a shaman (will never go near that again) he got £400 out of me for a few hours of 'soul retrieval' or something similar. It took me months to recover from that and looking back that was something I should not have done.

So I'm very wary of healing methods. I have to have a good feeling about the practitioner. For instance I've had acupuncture from a western perspective and the needles hurt so much going in it made me cry! But I've had eastern acupuncture with someone who came from the spiritual angle and that worked really well.

The only thing I really trust is CST.

The other thing that I've thought for years is that if we're sensitive people, there MUST be something out there which suits our sensitivity. I've tried tuning forks, which have yielded some good results but nothing major. One of the things I absolutely adore is aura soma equilibrium bottles and pomanders. I really get on with those well.