View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 03:24 PM
Master

JASG and Still Waters

I appreciate your enthusiasm on your pursuits but could I ask that you please refrain from heading into the whole “links” approach and the favored words of the intellectual approach … such as “doership” and “all-knowing Reality” and such?

I work hard to get this information into the board and don’t mind pertinent inquiries at all … but the heading off into intellectual-land is burying the original posts.This is all heading into a Non-Duality thread … something I really do not wish to get involved with. All of that just buries my information behind unrelated and intellectual meanderings … something I’d rather not do.

You … or someone … could start an entire “Discussion of the BEMB” thread … if anyone thinks its necessary or beneficial. I certainly do not mind discussion … but heading off into the adventurous circular debates is not what I wanted for this thread and I started this entire thread so I would not have to deal with that.

No reprimand or criticism here. Could you just … kinda leave the posts alone unless you have a strongly related question or idea … please?

Thanks.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -