View Single Post
Old 22-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Master
Male nurses... I've had one once, end of the 90s. Nothing feminine about him. As a matter of fact he was hot as sin!

The masculine's collective wound is the Heart, whereas the feminine's is the belly area.
It makes sense then that when the masculine begins to restore itself to its empowered version, it is able to get into the heart/Heart. As such the more balanced/healed/empowered masculine can also do work & activities that are heart-based like nursing.
And when in the heart they remain utterly masculine, even more so because the masculine principle is now aligned, empowered. With that you come closer to the Divine Masculine expression which is the most glorious thing!

What I always love is Joe Dispenza regularly talking about this in interviews. How beautiful and touching it is to see men finally getting into their Heartspace, breaking through the old mould of having to be tough, macho, hard etc. Tears running down their faces, and the liberation they feel & experience showing in their entire being. Suddenly they are free! And with that healing of any ailments often occurs as suddenly things click into place how/where the should be.
The way he tells this -and the fact it's coming from a male- is wonderful. Fills me with joy and awe as I can understand that process and it says the change is occurring. Such great news!

For clarity purposes... 'masculine' and 'feminine' are energies. Both genders have these energies but males have more masculine and women more feminine energy.
So when I mention 'masculine' I do not by default mean "men" or "men-only", and the same for 'feminine' although with some things it does boil down to that.
But I try to make this distinction as much as possible to not add to the tension between the genders and thus not to trigger anyone.