View Single Post
Old 17-08-2020, 04:30 AM
Administrator
New or Returning to the Site - Being a bit Shy is OK

Hello Members

It is OK to be a bit shy to share openly on the site we have all been there and done that. This site is safe and protected by its members and team of SF Staff, we do our best to understand we are all different.

We have experiences in life that we might feel "alone with" or that seem to us to be so "out there" no one will ever understand, and that is not the case we often find if we post here. We find others that are in that same situation we are in or looking for answers to why we "sense" things differently from those around us.

For me I came into this life with all that I am "turned on" so from birth I have been a Medium and a Psychic and a Healer (just needed my Reiki Masters) to complete that part of me. I had no forum to turn to for understandings or answers mine was a closed journey. Its a scary place to be but too it was the place I was meant to be in. To become me today I had to have that path of growing up.

Many members find me in Personal Message or E Mail to start off getting comfortable. From there I have seen so many honestly "BLOSSOM" into wonderful friends. To be comfortable in discussions on site, to feel like they have something to offer to the World we live in.

If at any times you feel your not being respected any of the SF Staff are a Personal Message away.

We like you to introduce yourself, so we know your with us.

Lynn
SF Admin