View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have never heard of an astral bridge. When you first leave your body you are in the RTZ (Real Time Zone). You can leave your house in the RTZ and fly up the street and things of that nature but if you fly through the floor or ceiling you are going to break into the astral planes. Usually before passing into the planes you will enter the black void zone which is exactly what it sounds like - a black empty zone. This zone usually lasts for a couple seconds, on a few occasions right before breaking into the astral planes a bunch of stars appeared in the black void zone.

This is interesting. I often find myself in the RTZ on a night or early morning. IF I fly through the walls I find myself back in my body, if I go through the window...same thing. Sometimes it goes...not black.. but like I am JUST Seeing light trying to get through a thick...something and I can just see faint light spots. Like a very thick black fog. THough I still feel I am 'travelling'.

I was there this morning.. I kept resetting into my body.. I think my alarm was pulling me back but I had this blanking out a few times, especially when I grabbed a hand that was waiting for me to pull me from the body.