View Single Post
Old 14-01-2023, 06:54 AM
Master

Wow Starman that was absolutely brilliant and I totally got everything that you said.

Funny enough deep down I kinda knew this, on another level I mean, but you just brought it all together like the last piece of the jigsaw and I felt like ide taken a giant leap forward so thank you so much for your reply.

Re the bardo’s. yes I’m familiar with them cos I’ve read a lot of Tibetan books but just didn’t put it together in my mind that they are dimensions.

Yep I’ve worked on my physical and also seen real good results from working on my mental but never considered the emotional dimension. I guess I thought by achieving some success with the mental then that would automatically carry over to the emotional and improve that as well but maybe not hey.

So my next question is what would be the simplest way of improving the emotional side of things or does this all have to be done together.

So all these dimensions are here together all overlapping. Didn’t realise that. Thought they were more or less separate or “somewhere else” if you know what I mean.

Wow got some real thinking to do!