View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What is "RF"?
In post 5.
I had to look up "holomorphic"...and i still have no idea what you mean in your sentence.
Could you speak more in earth terms?

I've been thinking about the unconventional real-world training I went through the last couple of years, and being a decent teacher back in the day, maybe I can show you how to train your mind to see. My guess is you probably do, or have, meditated on "sacred" geometry (knowledge is not sacred to me, however I do agree with it's wise use). Do you know why? Those who understood the importance of spacial perception and were artists, tried to share their knowledge with us, ie... Escher and Dali. They were trying to free our minds, like Neo in the Matrix. Good physical illusionists have at least some grasp on this concept. I think it's why many move even further towards actual magic, or science.

Try looking at stylized alchemical symbols (not block). Instead of seeing a 2D image on paper, imagine it as a 3D object. When you begin to see it with depth, in it's obvious form... see if you can change how you see it. Flip the angles, turn concave to convex, make an intersection an over and underpass, imagine the straight line to actually be curved if seen from above. Let your mind go and surf the illusion, well... reconfiguration.

Sorry, I wasn't trained from textbooks. So no lesson plan to work from.