Thread: QUESTIONS
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 05:54 AM
asearcher

I've read too it is about experiencing both sides and the lessons within on a spiritual level.

With that in mind I still gotta go with that I am afraid then that judging from my own soul group, if even part of it, that few spirits then in it must have been bad several lives before down the road so maybe it is not designed to one life only when you are bad but that you are a slow learner? In some ways I am afraid I am no different from before as well.

Then there are all kinds of brain damages out there and then the moral dilemma is that if a person can not feel empathy and can not help it can't, born that way, then is what it does evil? It is evil to us who has empathy for sure and the results from it. To a psychopath we are just things to play with.

I think we are energy and we can be influenced, even in extreme cases taken over (possession) of another energy, energies, negative, positive "over there". If you have some vulnerabilities, already weakened by negative, if you struggle with lets say anxiety or depression - negative emotions - but does not mean you have no empathy - I still think you can attract energy on the other side that will only make it the same or worse.

I certainly do not think I have all the answers, just some thoughts, theories above :)