View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 03:58 PM
I have practiced Thought Control for over a decade. - during my normal day.
(Different than focusing on a particular thing within so there are very few thoughts other than
an awareness of wonder and enjoyment - soon awe in meditation.)

I laugh now at silly thoughts, and say," No" to them as if they are listening...they vanish the second I say, "No" or Stoppit. Lol.
I don't bother with where they came from or why they come in...that is just more thought to me that doesn't matter, to me.

I know what thoughts I listen to that come in, like, "Your keys are under your mail...Turn left here" "You have an appt coming up~!"
I more call those messages from my spirit guide or angels, tho, and
thank them.
Thoughts I don't want are - "I hope that guy gets a ticket. Boy, is that person stupid."

Like Emmet Fox*said: ''You must not allow yourself to dwell for a single moment on any unkind or negative thought"
(Period, I say.)

* Another amazing New Thought teacher/author.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru