View Single Post
Old 18-12-2022, 02:29 AM
Master
Yep it’s pretty normal to my existence to share in such things. If you don’t connect you never know. I always connect where I am, with whom is there most often. It’s just living it through the connection you are within.

I’m too, am aware that everything that is going to manifest into this plane, has been created already at an ‘ethereal’ level of creation (as unseeker has shared). It’s when you realize and remember it as one, your moving closer to the totality of your own creation. Closer to the core of yourself. I’ve witnessed it in profound ways where by the one walking through, has been so overwhelmed with the ongoing de ja vu of it all, but without knowing, it’s important to opening deeper into those parts of self that can’t or are too afraid to see and feel within. ‘The unknown of self and life’ ‘the interconnectedness of you one with all life’

Witnessing expands you and your reality.

Understanding this shows you how open or closed you are to yourself and the world around you.