View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 07:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
It seems like you are saying that demons are our own projections and not real. I would have to disagree, as I have witnessed a woman become full on possessed. She levitated, spoke in an ancient language, voice changed, eyes changed, etc. She did stuff that we are not capable of doing to ourselves. I also felt the presence of the demon in the room, although it did not have a physical body of it's own. She likely attracted it to herself, but it was most definitely a separate being from her.
Anyway, that was the moment when I knew the spirit realm was real beyond any doubt.
But you witnessed that. I worked in mental health and I'm a medium so as far as this goes I've seen both sides of the coin, and I also have my own mental health issues. I've seen people go on full-blown psychotic episodes like you see in the movies. In one case I had to 'trap' a young woman in a public toilet, she sat in a puddle of her own urine screaming at me, and herding her into the toilet was preferable to her running into a busy main road to get away from me. I can only guess what she saw me as, but not long prior to that I'd been doing some training with her and having a laugh. What she saw was all in her own mind. There have been other cases but there is a difference between the demons in people's heads and something more real or objective similar to what you witnessed.

If you witnessed it then what was going on wasn't just in that person's head. There is a difference. I don't have an explanation for that but I've also witnessed things that can't be explained by any kind of common sense even. Something exists beyond science that's for sure.