View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 06:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
Thanks for your response, Hologram.

Yeah, I would agree with you I don't think the ability to hear voices is caused by demons or bad spirits, but I'd just say that sometimes the voices a person can hear will be from bad spirits or demons and I wish people didn't think the only way to make these bad voices and visions go away is to seek medication.

When they diagnosed me with bipolar disorder and gave me a prescription, the medication didn't help me, it actually helped the spirit trying to hurt me hurt me more... The side effects made me so weak and debilitated I could barely move or think and it had no effect on all the bad things the spirit was doing to me.
I talked to a guy that heard voices and he told me that they tell him to do terrible things

the worst voices I hear don't tell me to do bad things or anything like that ~ they just sound like spies talking about my private stuff which I find menacing ~ sometimes it almost sounds like they are mocking me ~ but I rebuked those voices in the name of Jesus Christ and after that they shut up and left me alone

I take medication because I can't sleep without it ~ they won't prescribe me sleeping pills ~ they prescribe me medication for schizophrenia that makes you sleep

they want me to take the medication during the day time ~ but I wont do it because it's like you said ~ I would be a zombie ~ and I wouldn't even have enough strength to walk ~ it also causes heart problems and is destroying my 20 20 vision

the medication doesn't affect my situation at all ~ it just makes me sleep ~ it doesn't get rid of voices ~ jesus gets rid of voices ~ at least in my case