View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 05:08 AM
Seeker

Attempting to Hide the Jinx of the 13.

A lady recently visited me who was very pregnant and I told her that my daughter recently gave birth to her daughter. The birth occurred on the 12th, which was a bit of a relief as the following day was a Friday the 13th .A day which does not really have a good omen. She said to me that the daughter standing beside her was a 14th baby. Interestingly though, too many in my family have been born on the 12th and I'm sure that at least one of them was born on the 13th and the fact was covered over by calling it the 12th, something that would have been quite easy to do years ago. I even know someone who this happened to. This means that the possible jinx of the 13th has been superficially covered over making it potentially more treacherous. My daughter gave birth in January, so her daughter was a 12/1 a sort of 13. In fact, I have written a short story about all the number 12's in the family, that is even before the addition of this recent birth. If anyone is interested, I can supply the story or even post it below. It is called, "The Family Jinx".