View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

Shortly after I began meditating in 1974 I was sat down about to start meditating when the thought arose within me as that of "why am I an alcoholic"? As soon as this thought arose within me, a clear and distinctive inner voice said, "do you really want to know the answer"? I said yes i would, and again the inner voice cautioned me saying that once you know you can never unknow the answer,I said I understand and want to know, The inner voice said that you became an alcoholic because you chose to be one, before you were born here on Earth. With that reply i got rather upset and said that no one in their right mind would choose to suffer and almost die as i did, to which he inner voice said behold and see, I was taken out of my body to a place in the Astral realm where i was sat down with several others dicussing my next incarnation, and saw myself saying I need to become an alcoholic to learn some lessons and find some degree of humility.

I then accepted this as the reason and the inner voice then said that todays was the day you chose to wake up, on your 29 th birthday and nine mothts old here today the awakening process was activated by unlocking chromosomes in your DNA which would awaken you to this reality today.

regards michael.