View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Guide

Defect Looking For A Character.

This last and final stage of mankind's journey through ascension which is what I call the TRANSLATION SEQUENCE, it the hardest one to put meaning words to that will make some sense of. I an attempting to describe a process that is beyond relative words to describe, but I will do my best. all this sharing here is
what has been uncovered from within me over the past 47 years of meditating.

When the highest state of transfiguration is realized and the ultimate SAMADHI has been achieved. It can lastly be transcended by what I call the TRANSLATION sequence. This sequence when fully engaged , you then reach a point of NO-RETURN to mortal life. You are in effect and in fact "SPIRITED out of the relative universe, and vanishing from relativity like a shooting star flashing across the firmament .

How then is this ultimate state achieved which when activated translates the flesh body into pure spirit energy, and takes it out of this relative universe, through the MEMBRANE that separates relativity from the Absolute and carries that BEING- dissolving along the way all the five KOSHAS or sheaths as it flashes back into the Absolute Brahman.

As the sequence engages it starts dissolving and translating the physical body back into pure white light spirit energy, all the five Koshas are dissolved along the way along with the physical body that is translated from flesh into pure white light spirit energy.

To add some detail into this picture which enables the sequence to engage I will add here. The one who is engaging in this sequence of translation needs to first surrender totally and absolutely to the ALL in ALL, then ALL RESISTANCE must fall to ZERO-POINT, And this point must be held, when this occurs a vacuum open up in the inner void, and this creates a gravity well that attaches the being to the membrane that separates this relative universe from the absolute.

A tear then opens within the membrane to emit this seeking into the ALL In ALL. The being is then basically EVAPORATED out of relative existence and back into the arms of BRAHMAN. This sequence of translation also acts as that of PERFECT FUSION and room temperature. This way also cancels out any more visits to the astral realm and cancels out all KARMA, You are are ATONEMENT within the ALL IN ALL.

Regards michael.