Thread: Ouija Boards
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so agree they are not the toy "Walmart" sells in the toy department. If you are open to energies (and most of us are) they can bring in the darker energies and entities that are out there. Even if you make a home made one the power is the same.

When my grandmother passed I found one very old one in her attic and I took it home with me, the experience I had was not good and I put it back.

My Daughter made one and it opened a lot of doors that I had a hard time closing, took her down a dark path with a sexual predator. She opened that door and that was her lesson to learn in life and she came out of the experience unharmed. Learned her lessons.

I have seen them on Halloween Pillows and I am like OK really ? I work in a store that gets them in, and the same store "destroyed" smudge kits, as they did not "Fit the stores beliefs" yet will sell the pillow. Hmmm.

Its not a game its a tool of divination like all tools we use there is always that Light and Dark side to them.

Lynn