View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Master
Angel1 ►►►► GET BETTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

If I seem not to be getting back to your PM or not active here I have been dealing with some health issues.

I have had severe Sciatica since the Covid 19 Pandemic hit, was 6 weeks almost bed ridden. Then the other day getting ready for work I was hit with the worst pain you can get. Bent over and sweating bullets, off to the Emergency I went. I had a kidney stone on top of it all. That has passed and I am with a chiropractor for my sciatica so I am on the mend.

I have been on some very strong pain meds so I have not been doing readings or replying to deeper level PM.

Today I am going to see if I can go pain med free as I am to be back at work tomorrow.

Lynn
SF Admin

As far as I am concerned, you have been doing an excellent job.
I personally appreciated what you did for me today. Your act of kindness is deeply appreciated by me.

As for Kidney stones?

I have passed them before....... I know a little bit of what you are talking about.

As for back problems...... I have had my share.

All I can say is I hope the best for you. I am sending you my prayers, healings and comfort.

Please do get better.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜