Thread: Endometriosis
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Master
birth control pills can act similarly to antibiotics. they do this by making you acidic--think chlorine to kill germs in the kitchen, same thing. yeast, microbes etc will die in this environment but they'll be back as soon as you stop because they like a mildly acidic environment (the body should be slightly alkaline) and mildly acidic is what occurs when you stop taking the meds. same as folk with M.E. generally feel better on antibiotics but there just more toxic, which may lessen alot of symptons but they'll never recover on them because its destroyed their mucus membrane and can lead to more serious complications eventually. perhaps thats good for them. yeast infections can be system wide and not even visually noticeble though i doubt its really deep.. 95% of people supposedly have candida as it lives in the colon because it likes the mildly acidic envirnment. if the body becomes slightly acidic through diet, meds, sugar then it migrates. the best way to find out is to do the diet (candida diet) and if you improve then it was potentially a problem. yeast foods don't cause candida, per se, they're just difficult to process for some folk which can further add to low immunity and so candida gets a foothold.

in my exerience there is nothing that can act as quickly on pain as the healthpoint electro-acupuncture device. in this week ive treated mother and son with it, as they both coincidentally wrenched their backs (although mother was liver and spleen too i think) and both were pain free in minutes when previously grimacing.

do you ever suffer from ibs, indigestion, acid reflux etc, when stopping the pills? all could be summat else though.

The Link Between Candida and Endometriosis
http://natural-fertility-info.com/li...metriosis.html

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."