View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed, it is ...
... Peace
Thank you for sharing that, I enjoyed reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
Wow....
.... "nature of contrasts" unfold.

Thank you for sharing that. I enjoyed reading it.

By the way, nice avatar. Sometimes I look at a star and I see its light, very subtly and dynamically, fractalise into colors, reminds me of your avatar. And I was reading your reply and that of Iamthat, outside at night. As I was thinking and looking at a star that was remaining at the tip of a leaf fractalised branch. And it got me thinking and wondering. "Can God change into not God?" The idea that God is capable of everything. And I was looking around. But can it be, not itself? Can God manifest into something that is physical and then dissapear? Sometimes I wonder if God is manifesting all of this. Or if my consciousness is manifesting all of this. Or if God is manifesting my consciousness manifesting all of this. Or if God is manifesting all of this and my consciousness as a small portion of its own awareness.

And also funny, if this is all a dream within a dream within a dream, and yet we are here to talk about it. but ofcourse, if physical reality is but a dream, it takes some living it first, before I can wake up to something that is even more real than this.... Woah! Imagine something more REAL than this *smack* physical Reality! That to a being, this physical reality is but an imagination, just like to this physical reality my perspective of it is just my imagination. And like my dream is but a dream, and this physical reality is more real. I wonder if there is something even more real than physical reality. That would be mind boggingly mind blowing.