View Single Post
Old 29-09-2022, 07:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
...The awareness certainly feels unchanging, if I focus upon it with great deliberate intention and focus or even nonfocus. And the strange thing is, that my personal self dissolves, yet the experience within my awareness changes as well, it is experienced to be more stable and unchanging, sometimes more unwavering amidst any degree of frequency/change.
Indeed, it is the stillness of awareness which allows us to recognise all the movement within awareness.

We cannot understand awareness with the mind. We can only rest in awareness and be awareness, resisting the temptation to try to step outside awareness so we can analyse it.

Because at the end of the day, that which we are seeking is the awareness which is gazing out of our eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
...It is so effortless to realise it, and all effort is always to release effort. And so effort is required to release effort. So paradoxical to explain, but very normal to me and my daily experience.
This is the paradox. We have to make efforts to finally reach the stage where we are willing to surrender all effort. And when we finally surrender we create a space, and in that space realisation can happen. But until we reach the point of giving in we continue to strive.

Peace