View Single Post
Old 29-09-2022, 07:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Thanks for reply. So, are you saying ... from which all other cycles arise.

Or neither? Or both? Or maybe something else?

Wow Ewwerrin. That was a mouthful.... no more than my own spewings though, I suppose.

I view this "intention that is unchanging" rather to be constantly in a state of change as a matter of fact - so long as my sentience exists in time and space to make these assumptions about it.

True, everything is "perfect" ... even if it appears to my sentience as "perfectly wrong" sometimes.

Any "relative perspective" involved with the witnessing of reality is also a subclass of the same infinity that all of us exist within, and that anyone has a right to attempt to define.

As far as "God's Dynamic Evolving Intelligence" goes, I would say the "intelligence" is expressed via the discontinuities of our human mind and its "intellectual symbologies". That process allows us to function in time and space (in the mannerisms of either "expression" or "experiencing" of it).

The "prime duality that is so absolute" is that distinction between my sentience and the sentience of a "higher order of intelligence".

The "nondual ever self transcending duality/non-duality" better describes our lowly human attempts "pretending" to be Icarus flying towards the sun, rather than any distinction that I could make on behalf of the "Infinite/Absolute" source of me.

Well anyway, that's how I see the mechanics of this "nature of contrasts" unfold.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"