Thread: The no self
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
May I ask what kind of meditation you practice that got you "beyond the day to day consciousness".
Sure, no particular meditation, I do only one thing, I let go. You do not even need some kind of meditative pose. Two days ago I came from a long walk, sat in my bed and just let go and then visions started to pop up and then I arrived at the no self. When you let go everything seems to slow down, to really slow down, at least in my experiences.

Many start like that, have some kind of mystical experience and then pursue a spiritual path for the rest of their lives, now, think of this, imagine that incredible heightened state of consciousness while fully awake and in your day to day life, every single day. It is possible and it is already here, you are it, I am it, everybody is it, it's just our awareness is not expanded enough to be aware of being aware at at the deepest level, the no self. The human self is the veil itself for it hides the oneness of all things under the appearance of separation. This is what I've learnt from my experiences.

This may sound strange, my "inspiration" is the human suffering, this reminds me of the story of Siddhartha Gautama.