View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Master

Replies & Clarifications Two …

Thanks to all who have so far read this post series. Hopefully there has been just a touch of benefit or just a slight upliftment in awareness in their reading.

The question has been asked … why am I doing this?

I posted here back in the very early 2000’s … under another user name … was declared as one of the better posters by one of the main moderators at that time … but I eventually left the board as all of my posts were sidetracked and hijacked by the mentalists / intellectuals who vowed to the death that their viewpoints were “right.”

Coming back into this forum board now … it is the same. The common beliefs … the dogma … the faddish interests … they all believe that they are the absolute truth and any opposition to them is all but Satanic. Not only are the beliefs, interests, dogma and such a natural and necessary part of the Path but in their own place they are true to the level they pertain. We all go through them. There are no exceptions.

But the constant weaponry of using a single point … or word … or concept … or principle … to dismiss the entire post … constantly destroyed the ability to build one post upon the other and portray in a rather sequential fashion what can be understood and benefit those who wish to lean about a “touch on or beyond the mind.” The bickering often resorted to name-calling, totally false accusations, and the stacking of web evidence to prove their points.

Much of this is simply to tie up the discussion so that Truth could not be developed. This has been … and will be … around forever.

Again I will state … all of these bantering are true and certainly are important and pertain to those that live them … according to where they “are” on the Path … and the nature of their opposition offers a partial perspective in just where they “are” at the moment.

So I am going to attempt to simply put in a series of informational posts … and let people decide for themselves. As I told the recent antagonist to this very post … isn’t that the goal of the Path … to let people decide for themselves … without the accusations of “I’m right / you’re wrong” getting in the way?

I found it truly fascinating that the first comment after my initial post was to point out how and what I was doing wrong. Yes … mind is that complete … and compelling.

There *is* a reason why mind take this approach. If there is enough interest in these posts … I will attempt to clarify those reasons to some extent.

So I am doing all of this just to get some information “out there” … and LIFE will lead those who perhaps might benefit … here. I do *not* mind … questions. I do *not* mind … ponderings on your part. I do *not* mind … comments. I am *not* here to dictate.

Maybe I have … or maybe I have not … taken a few steps beyond the mental worlds. Maybe I do or maybe I do not know what I am talking about and have taken the time to literally discover and prove the Truth of what I offer here. Some will see the value of what I write … most others will not. The choice … as always … is an individual one.

I understand that much of what I will offer here is not “new.” The natural and designed approach of the mind is to part things out … to take issue with specific points … to isolate and argue … and so to sidetrack from a building overview. It is the gathering of the parts into the Whole that may be different for many here. The parts / aspects DO work together … into a recognizable Whole.

I am keeping a list of comments and questions … and hopefully will address them at least to a workable extent. Janielee … the “how” will be somewhat discussed. Others … feel free to discuss amongst yourselves … but be assured … I will attempt to carry the series on … and the topics and queries of your discussions hopefully will fall into place along the way.

Please remember … that the vast, boundless uncovering and discovery of what is “beyond the mind” … and even to the true understanding of mind itself … has always been taught one-on-one … and mostly on the inner. There is a reason for this … and I will adhere to that. The deeper and more profound steps on the Path are always earned by those who are willing to take the effort to put one foot in front of the other to the extent beyond what the masses wish to do.

It is that simple.

And thanks to the moderators who perceive that I am simply trying to help here … those who wish a touch of perhaps advanced information … and mean no threat to the mental stances so widely followed and adhered to.

Zork