View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Yes, in the Nonduality story, what is being said is that there is only the dream of separation, so from the perspective of Nonduality that is what you call the foundational reality, but only in the nonduality story which is part of the dream. So you cannot securely get beyond the dream to know the truth/reality because that may always be hidden from you, or anyway only be more dream. The invitation, if it resonates, is to trancend that Truth/Reality can be securely known, then the problem disappears and one is free to go with whatever resonates in the dream without it having to be true/real. It maybe that this does not resonate with your character, and no reason why it should. There are other ways to go, such as practise which is said to go beyond the dream to realize/become truth, which may suit/resonate with you better.

In terms of total connection to Oneness it does'nt matter which way is taken because both and all are Oneness manifest, each the other and the One Love in Action, dreaming difference where there is no difference whatsoever.

But there is no one to invite and no one to resonate . You have already admitted that the resonator is part of the illusion .
There is nothing that can be hidden from you either because there is no one here for anything to be hidden from .

I appreciate you opening up a bit more but the fundamental issue is present in all these exchanges .

If there isn't anyone present to begin with then any suggestion and any pointer is ineffective isn't it .

Please acknowledge that you understand this fundamental flaw in your premise ..

A non person cannot do anything . There is no free will or choice to make if there is not an individual peep present to begin with .

To ask me what resonates with me is likened to asking Homer Simpson if he wants a beer or a tonic water .

There is no one there to begin with that can make a choice or resonate more with beer or water .

Do you understand why it makes no sense to converse with me like I am really here when you say I am not .

x daz x