View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
is anyone a starseed at here? i cant help thinking where did they all go lol the amount of people with 'starseed' next to their name on facebook and youtube was in the 100's and they were very active making videos and topics in groups and all that, but lately all of them seemed to of gone quiet or maybe off path. i always got the sense that something frightened them, it's like if you listen to a former starseed testimony, they seem to say spirit has attacked them and they condemned it all evil saying the spirit guides aredemons. i think what's happened is it's not the spirit guides or angels or friendly e.t's that have attacked, i think it's archons or parasites or negative entities responsible for making so many new ager's go off path. i still think there is a 'team light' out there but many were having a hard time trusting it.

Probably most of the people on this forum could find a way to identify as a starseed but the older a person gets the less likely they are to cling to labels of any kind. Maybe the facebook people you mention finally got tired of facebook and left, or maybe the label "starseed" is old news and people are looking at new labels (or no labels). Perhaps those who used to identify as starseeds have been snagged by religion and that is why they claim being attacked. It is hard to really respond with anything actual since we have no clue who you are referring to.