View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 02:12 AM
Ascender

green1, thanks, I was just curious what you defined as "devils". What I saw I would classify as a demon based on what it did. I'm sure it was evil and there are negative beings about, but I'm not sure if it was something earth bound or what. I don't really think it was an alien, just based on what I've learned about aliens since. It didn't really seem all that powerful and it only preyed on fear. Once I learned not to be afraid of it, I learned it can't get to me. Since that day, I'm not afraid of much. I'd be more inclined to fight against it or cast it out, I have no interest in befriending something like that.

I think telepathy is one of those abilities that we all should innately have, but has been disabled for whatever reason, although sometimes it comes through. I don't think it has anything to do with schizophrenia.

The beings that telepathically communicated with me was more due to my having a connection with them, I believe. Possibly to do with my ancestry. I don't look at them as "guides" per say, the way people seem to describe it.
When they communicated, it wasn't a strange voice in my head. It was my own voice but not me speaking.