View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
Eben Alexander MD

Here giving a presentation at the monroe institute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7TXtV5s9mw

Here is the thing, we're inmortal spiritual being having a temporal human life for the purpose of lowering our entropy, get rid of our fears, our ego and becoming love.

Is actually really good to be skeptical, because I was skceptical too!

I started to ready about Out of body books lauguing because I was thinking "Seriously, how can people actually believe this thing?. This cannot be real"

But the difference, was to actually go out there & do it by myself into 1st hand experience.

I wanted to test it by myself.

So I managed to research a strategy to do it by reading various books/authors, and then practice it consistenly for about 30 days.

Week NÂș3 I had my very first Out of body experience, and IT WAS REAL! I couldn't believe it!

It was like OMG! I have been lied all my life thinking I am human being, but I am truly an spiritual being!

How I didn't knew this earlier? Why nobody told me that I could do this?

From then one, it really changed my life for the better, and I just have no words to tell HOW GRATEFUL I am for this authors to have published this books.

Specially Robert Monroe, god bless him for taking the courage to publish his books at the risk of being called crazy by our current society paradigm.