View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)

body reacting to physical contact

I couldnt find any current thread to post this but if there is then perhaps a mod can move my question there.

Anyhow, I have had an "issue" for as long as i can remember where everytime Im greeting someone with a hug there is like some strange contraction in the chest and solarplexus area which seems to shriek away from the other person.

I do not have this problem as much with girls that ive slept with but besides from that my body/energy gets really thight and uncomfortable every time and it starting to get on my nerves.

I try to close my solarplexus before sometimes but most times it feels strange anyway and often some time after.
"I" personally do not have any issues with physical contact(atleast not on a concious level) which is why it feels even more strange, as far as I know most people with diagnosed aspergers/autism(I do not have those diagnosis) who have these problems often own it with reasoning on why.

The only time I can remember being able to give a proper hug to someone is the whole month after an ayuasca retreat. Then it got back to "normal" again on that aspect atleast.

Any input or theories and so on about why this is happening is greatly apprieciated.

: Also, I just joined the forums a week ago or so and I have to say that this forum is just lovely, the synchronicities in here is quite something aswell :)