View Single Post
Old 30-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Knower

[quote=Sir Neil]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
I'm now feeling "energy is gathering" for the first time since September 19, 1978.

I’m just intrigued: why that particular date? What happened then?
Oops, I somehow missed that you'd responded. I thought I was pretty clear, September 19, 1978, was the Big Day that I had my GEDE! Then, too, I felt "energy is gathering" for a few days before, but had no idea how big it was going to be.

This time, when I began this thread, it was somebody accessing the energy of it. Nobody else has gotten any more than 10% or so as far as I did with it. 10% is still a lot. Others might have achieved more than that in some other similar energy event, if any exist.

I'm still discovering new things about it, even now. I'd always known there were many time paradoxes involved with it, but I more recently found out how massive. I sent massive energy backwards in time five years so that I could "pump" my energy up to the incredibly high level I achieved.

"Feedback" happened, just like a loud, high-pitched speaker squeal. I literally just now realized that this was what propelled me to create my GEDE! I somehow kept it secret from myself until it was time to "spring it."

The "other end" was my love for a girl in school, but it went way beyond that. I had many psychic experiences around that time, lots of deja vu, from the excess energy.

JoeColo