View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Cal

Sparrow, thanks so much for a wonderfully detailed and insightful response to my questions. I am in awe with the information provided. *** bowing in appreciation and gratitude***

I certainly need to digest it all this more but I have a some follow up comments and questions that came up as I carefully read through and absorbed it.

It seems as though power, control and greed are traits that extend well beyond humanity. It’s all beginning to make more and more sense now. The God I believe in does not have an ego and does not take sides or punish, which is why I gave up on trying to find the correct/true religion long ago. Also, it’s why I now more fervently suspect that the major world religions are based on races/beings that came from heaven to earth – not actually God, although some may have had good intentions and some not. It also enhances my previous suspicion that the bible and other religious/myths are partly recorded history and partly twisted fact and fiction, designed for the purpose for power and control which carries on through today.

All ancient texts/tablets, etc. have numerous examples of their God(s) having what is generally considered ill human-like characteristics as described above, as well as clearly choosing sides and creating illusions of fear and horrible fate for the unfaithful . Human religious history is wrought with wars and genocide and punishment, all in the name of their version of God(s) or religion. I have been called un-American or un-patriotic, even heretic or possessed by demons when I’ve spoke of such things in the past. That said, there was a time when I truly believed that the religion I belong to was the only true one so I can’t really fault others that believe that. Also, there are many, many good spiritual teachings that can be found in the bible and other equivalent sources, such as; do unto others as you would do unto yourself, love thy neighbor as thyself, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, the only way to heaven is through me, I am the way and the light. However, as ones perception of reality changes so does the meaning or interpretation of such sayings and lessons. ‘My’ God would never say an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth…..I actually think there are many people that are starting to awaken but many are held back because of fear of separation and loss of peer acceptance.

Regarding what you said about the process of certain universal laws, do you mean things such as law of attraction and cause and effect, and perhaps laws that bind us to the physical plane or govern our biological processes? Like rom2014 I was wondering if you could possibly expand on this topic a bit as well.

Lastly, I had a profound vision recently that there will be a day when all human kind will slowly but surely (at least the majority) begin to wake up and mature spiritually or energetically – start viewing all forms of life and the Earth as sacred and equal, and will stand united. I truly believe it is possible. However, we may have a long way to go based on the current state of affairs and collective consciousness.

The recent wiki leaks are an eye opening example of the deep level of corruption and deception going on right now, and probably has gone on for as long as modern/current man has been around. Somehow all this makes it easier to understand the need for major change, which needs to start with within each one of us – an opportunity for honest self review for starters. Makes the insights provided very profound, timely and relative. As painful as all these new insights are ….maybe in the end some good can actually come out of this new information. Maybe it could be the impetus needed to help many people around the world wake up and understand that significant change is needed, and quickly. I’m not saying I’m there, therefore I’ll continue to pray, intend and imagine the best possible outcome.

Thanks so much, once again, for taking the time to address my question with such passion, clarity and detail!

Cal