View Single Post
Old 22-01-2022, 05:52 PM
Master
Pixiedust, we exist, concentrated, at the heart of our being, we are always there.
Unconsciousness is the culprit, just about every mistake, or every problem, which I have had
in my life came from a lack of awareness.

We can never really leave our heart, we can only ignore it; turn our attention elsewhere. The
external world of materialism can be so alluring. I call it the plastic fantastic and it can be so
enticing. If we live by our outer senses then we are at risk of being dragged into the outside world.

Human culture does not respect the human heart, or at least there is more attention and respect
given to reasoning and logic then there is to intuition and the path of the heart. Objectivity is seen
as more valid then subjectivity. A lot of ignoring our heart comes from human conditioning.

Our senses go deep within us, even into other dimensions. We have outer sight and also insight,
we can feel things with our hands and we can also feel within us. The process of turning our
attention inward will help us follow our senses into the depths of our own being, where an experience
more ecstatic than the outer experience awaits.

Pixiedust what is the month and day of your birth; do not tell me the year. I will post something
here about the month and day of your birth; which may give some general insight into your journey.

Peace