View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 11:22 AM
Master
Pixiedust, the head wants to know what the heart already knows. The head would put a label on it,
which basically means put it in a box, or category, under the pretense of curiosity.

In my perspective I do not see things as high or low, as my journey has been an inward journey that has
bought me to and increasingly finer state of being. All motion is circular, there are really no straight lines of
up or down.

What goes around comes around, and the lessons keep repeating themselves until we master them.
Once mastered our consciousness travels in a spiral motion to a finer perspective. Everything is right
here right now; its all just a matter of perception.

Humanity hands out grades and judgments about where a person may, or may not, be but beings in
heaven do not call the place they are in “heaven.” The spiritual experience is immeasurable; any reference
as to where a person is at, is but a mentally constructed façade born in human culture.

I used to be stuck in my head, a highly intellectual type. There is no right or wrong in this, everything is
useful. The journey will eventually take you into your own heart. Don’t judge your self, because saying
where you are at does not mean that is actually where you are at. Truth, as I experience it, shows me
that we are growing into the realization that we are everywhere.

Peace